Try Something New
Study Abroad in Korea or Japan
There is learning about other cultures, there is traveling, and then there is studying abroad. Studying abroad in Korea or Japan will immerse you in the culture like nothing else. You will have the opportunity to experience life in East Asia like the locals do, meet friends from around the world, enjoy the nightlife, find your favorite coffee shop to study, and so much more. This will be an experience you will never forget, we guarantee it.
Furthermore, due to development in the past few decades, Korea and Japan both have a number of world-ranked universities that can offer you a truly quality education.
Why Study With Inspired Steps?
With our background in handling international education admissions, we are perfectly equipped to help you choose the right school for you, guide and advise you on every step of the application process, and provide ready support while you live and study abroad. We know admission to foreign schools is intimidating, and we know life in a foreign country isn't always easy. That's why we are here to help.
- Many Japanese and Korean universities are eager to accept foreign students
- You will need language skills before attending - Click here for information about language study programs
- A portion of classes will be taught in English
- Unlike the American system, the Korean university school year is broken down into two major semesters, Spring and Fall, with Summer and Winter sessions in between.
- You will need a student visa (See below for details)
For those that desire to study abroad in Korea, it is necessary to apply for a Visa before coming here. What you must have is a student visa (D-2), and the following lists of items are things you are required to have to obtain one:
- A completed visa application form (all filled out)
- Valid passport of verification
- Certificate of admission from university
- Bank statement (or scholarship certificate)
- Two passport-size photographs taken within the past 6 months (3.5cm X 4.5cm)
- Visa processing fee (single entry: $30 USD, multiple-entry: $50 USD)
If you have any other questions about the services above, please let us know through the same email.