안녕하세요! こんにちは! Hello!
Language Study Through Inspired Steps
In terms of exploring another country and culture, nothing can compare to the opportunity of speaking the language. Speaking Korean or Japanese, even at intermediate and beginning levels, can open up worlds you could never otherwise access.
Furthermore, although many Korean and Japanese companies have a high demand for English fluency, without functional Korean or Japanese language skills, communicating with a potentional boss or coworkers can become unimaginably exasperating.
Many universities in both Korea and Japan provide intensive language courses to help potential job applicants get a foothold in the marketplace, prepare potential students seeking to matriculate at Korean or Japanese universities, and even simply those with the desire to travel and experience Korean or Japanese culture to their fullest ability.
For registration dates and other important application deadlines, please refer to our
Inspired Steps Language Study Program Services
The language study program comes in 3, 6, 9, and 12 month packages that include the following services:
- Applicant Assessment: An initial consultation assesses your fluency and gathers your preferences to gauge which institutions best meet your needs.
- Placement into a School: We submit your application to choice educational institutions in South Korea or Japan.
- Visa/Immigration Processing: We help you acquire the appropriate visa to enter and study in your country of interest (Note that visa availability depends on applicant’s nationality).
- Pick-up Scheduling: We handle all pick-up arrangements to and from the airport.
- Accommodations: We process all housing arrangements for the duration of your stay.
- Cultural Activities: Activities include a city tour, a cooking class, cultural lessons, and more!
Language Study Program Pricing
Program pricing depends on the following factors:
- The tuition of your chosen language school.
- The length of your chosen length of study.
- The time of year you wish to study.
- Housing – From homestay to school dormitories, we offer you a range of accommodation options we can help find the most suitable solution to suit your needs.
***We offer 10-week intensive regular Korean Language programs from as low as USD 3,500 including tuition, application processing, housing, pick-up and first day support.
In order to enroll at a language study program in Korea, it is necessary to apply for a visa before coming here. What you must have is a General Training Visa (D-4), and the following is what you will need to apply:
1. A completed visa application form (available online or at an embassy in your country)
2. Valid passport
3. Certificate of Admission from a University
4. Bank Statement (or scholarship certificate)
5. Two Passport-size Photographs (taken within the past 6 months) 3.5cm X 4.5cm
6. Visa Processing Fee (Single Entry: $30 USD, Multiple-Entry: $50 USD)
You can apply for a D-4 visa at the Korean consulate or embassy within your country. For those already have a short-term permission for general purpose visa (C-3), it must be changed to a D-4 within 30 days after one’s arrival.
To begin the application process, request an initial consultation here. After the initial application and payment fee is received, we will provide in-depth consultation through in-office visits, Skype, or email. Our applicants include local residents of Seoul, as well as those living abroad who have no familiarity with East Asia. Our consultation and services are available to any English speaker with internet access.
If you have any other questions about the services above, please let us know through the same email.