Korean Bridal & Celebrity Makeup Program (14 Days 13 Night)
|Program Name||Korean Bridal & Celebrity Makeup Program (14 Days 13 Night)|
|Course Duration||6 Hours x 10 days = 60 Hours|
|Program Points:||1) Studying the latest bridal and celebrity hair and makeup trends from their source in South Korea will guarantee that a genuine product is being brought back and introduced to the Indonesian Market
2) Acquiring a diploma will grant legitimacy to professionals starting their business
3)Our beauty network offers support for a diverse range of marketing methods
||* Even absolute beginners can become professional level Korean makeup stylists in just 2 weeks
* Attendents who complete the course will be presented with a diploma
* Inviduals recieve focused attention and guidance to ensure the progression of their repetoire and skill level
|08.00-09.00||Arrive at Incheon Airport and go to hotel||Breakfast||Breakfast||Breakfast||Breakfast|
|09.00-10.00||Depart to the Academy for Class
|Free Time||Depart to the Academy for Class
|Depart to the Academy for Class
|10.00-13.00||Class (3 Hours)||Class (3 Hours)||Free time|
|14.00-17.00||Free Time||Class (3 Hours)||Free Time||Class (3 Hours)||Packing and Getting Ready to go to the Airport|
|17.00-18.30||Rest Time back at the Hotel||Back to the Hotel for Free Time||Farewell Party|
|Monday||Morning||O.T/Intro to Course Materials, Skin Makeup Technique||Afternoon||Base & eye brow||Outline Modification by Face Shape/Shading and Highlighting|
|Tuesday||Morning||Eye Makeup Technique - (shadow one tone & lip)||Afternoon||Eye Shadow - (horizontal, vertical, diagonal pattern)|
|Wednesday||Morning||Korean Natural M/up - (brown, pink)||Afternoon||Seasonal M/up (Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter)|
|Thursday||Morning||Korean night M/up, Party M/up||Afternoon||Advertisement M/up, Glossy/Dewy M/up|
|Friday||Morning||Glam-punk, Smokey M/up||Afternoon||Korean Trendy M/up (My Love From Another Star's Character Cheon Songgyi Makeup, etc.)|
|Monday||Morning||Eyeshadow - Inner/Outer Eyelid||Afternoon||Korean Classic M/up|
|Tuesday||Morning||Korean Broadcast M/up - (Announcer)||Afternoon||Eastern/Oriental M/up|
|Wednesday||Morning||Photo M/up||Afternoon||Korean Celebrity Trend M/up|
|Thursday||Morning||Korean Wedding Video M/up||Afternoon||Wedding Ceremony M/up|
|Friday||Morning||Groom, Hanbok M/up||Afternoon||Korean M/up Final Overview|
| 1) Tour of a K-Drama location set.
2) Photo shoot at a Korean studio (wedding style, profile picture, traditional Korean style).
3) Experience plastic surgery or skin surgery (according to the plan that you choose you will be required to extend your travel itinerary).
4) Learn Korean cooking, experience and dining etiquette at a Korean family home.
5) Korean celebrity make-up program and bridal make-up program.
6) Korean spa.
7) Exploring Korean history - Gwanghwamun, Gyeongbokgung and Insadong.
8) Other options are also available on request.
1) Must have a minimum of 6 students for each class and a maximum of 10 otherwise the class cannot take place